Apply to be a St. Joseph Worker2015-2016 Application
Thanks for your interest!
We offer you a year committed to justice, spirituality, community and leadership. This can be a powerful path to transformation!
All of the information you’ll need to apply is included in this application packet
. Send your completed information to email@example.com
Preference will be given to applications received on or before March 15th. Applications are reviewed as they are submitted. Applications received after mid-March will be reviewed and accepted as program space and placements allow.
Here’s the review process:
1) Applications are reviewed by the St. Joseph Worker interview team. We are committed to keeping you informed throughout the process.
2) There are two steps to the interview process:
- Interviews with St. Joseph Worker Program staff
- Placement-site interviews with the placement supervisor. Our goal is to find a placement that best suits your unique gifts and interests and program specific needs.
3) Program acceptance is finalized after you, the placement supervisor and the SJW staff agree there is a good fit.
- Are curious about the status of your application
- Have additional questions or concerns
- Must withdraw your application, even after final acceptance, please let us know as soon as possible
...contact Bridgette at firstname.lastname@example.org